CHRISTMAS MINI SESSION INFORMATION
Hello! Its just 1 week until your Christmas mini session at Kimberley Lee Photography.. I'm just a little bit excited !
Please find below some information about the session, and how best to prepare.
- Mini sessions are ran on a time slot basis, this means your chosen time, is the time in which you should arrive, so as not to disturb another persons session. Lateness may impact your session time, so please try and be punctual to get the best from your session.
- If possible I would suggest bringing children in the outfits/ pj's you would like them to wear for their shoot, again just so you make the most of your time.
- Please remember if your little one is the correct age, to bring along their little letter to Santa, which they can post & get a reply along with your images. ( I will also return their little letter, so you can keep as a keepsake).
- Digital images will become available for viewing online, approx 3 days after your session, a password and link will be sent to you for viewing, you will be able to select your favourite 5 images for download, and pass me along your print options by sending me picture numbers.
- Additional prints & digitals can be purchased upon viewing.
- It is important that you let me know your print choices promptly, so I can get them back to you nice and quickly!
- Payment can be taken on the day in cash or if you wish you can pay in advance, using the same payment options as your deposit.
- I work from my home garden studio, address 7 DOWNSHIRE PARADE, BELFAST BT69JR, I will most likely greet you on arrival, but if not the entrance is down the left off the house, door directly ahead.
Lastly I really look forward to seeing you all & a big thank you for choosing to book with myself!
SEE YOU SOON!!