CHRISTMAS MINI SESSION INFORMATION
Hello! Its just 1 week until your Christmas mini session at Kimberley Lee Photography.. I'm just a little bit excited !
Please find below some information about what to expect please note, additional measures are in place to adhere to covid guidelines.
Face coverings, are required for all adults attending the session, unless medically exempt, but please let me know if this is the case in advance. A max of 2 adults can attend the session to supervise, unless in your bubble, they should be from the same household. Sanitizer will also be provided on entering studio.
- Mini sessions are ran on a time slot basis, this means your chosen time, is the time in which you should arrive, so as not to disturb another persons session. If you arrive early it is important you wait in your car until allocated time. Due to Covid restrictions, it is important households do not mix, and we have left time in-between sessions to thoroughly clean and sanitise, ready for the next person. Lateness may impact your session time, so please try and be punctual to get the best from your session.
- If possible I would suggest bringing children in the outfits you would like them to wear for their shoot, again just so you make the most of your time.
ADDITONAL SET INFO- I plan on doing a little plain Christmas set, and adding some sparkle post production, I will only do this if it seems likely children will co-operate and we have enough time, so if your little one is wearing a baking outfit, pj's specifically, you can always bring a little additional party dress, shirt, Christmas jumper, or even plain white,cream top of some kind, for a few upper body additional images, but please do not worry about whole outfits, purchasing additional items, it is not the main portion of the session, and will mostly be used for younger babies on their own or with younger siblings, with poses being more restricted for them in the main set.
- SANTA LETTERS, please remember if your little one is the correct age, to bring along their little letter to Santa, which they can post & get a reply along with your images. ( I will also return their little letter, so you can keep as a keepsake).
- Digital images will become available for viewing online, approx 5 days after your session, a password and link will be sent to you for viewing, you will be able to select your favourite images for download, and pass me along your print options by sending me picture numbers. I will then get in touch when orders are ready for collection, usually around 1 week since order date.
- Additional prints and gallery upgrades can be purchased upon viewing, however I do shoot and edit with your chosen package in mind, packages are chosen and paid for on the day off your session, via cash or card a £2 charge would be added for card payments, or additionally the money can be sent via PayPal or bank transfer on the day of your shoot, before your session.
- It is important that you let me know your print choices promptly, so I can get them back to you nice and quickly!
- I work from my home garden studio, address 7 DOWNSHIRE PARADE, BELFAST BT69JR, I or my little elf helper, will most likely greet you on arrival, but if not the entrance is down the left off the house, door directly ahead :)
Lastly I really look forward to seeing you all & a big thank you for choosing to book with myself!
If you can please all fill in the form below, it will ensure I have all the details I need, before your session!
SEE YOU SOON!!